[ale] seg fault/core dumps re:Mozilla

William Witt william at witt-family.net
Sun Jan 15 09:56:36 EST 2006

I had a similar problem with firefox some time ago (firefox died every
time I tried to print).  I noticed that it only did it when I logged on,
but not my wife.  It ended up being a problem in the ~/.mozilla
directory.  Deleting the directory and allowing frefox to create it
again fixed it for me, but you may just want to rename it first.

Will