[ale] FoX Linux on a laptop

Brian Conway conway_brian at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 9 21:32:57 EST 2006

Hi

I?m new to Linux and trying to get FoX Linux going on a laptop.  The problem
I?m having is finding an appropriate driver for my NIC.  I?m using a Linksys
PCMLM56 combo card.
On initial install the system seems to ?see? it, but does not list the
adapter in the device list (I?m checking through the KDE interface) I was
able to access the web once without an issue, but have not had any further
success. I could not find any info on the FoX site.  Any suggestions?  Is
there a better distribution for laptop users that will see this card?

Any help will be appreciated!

Brian