[ale] [WAY OT]: Visual Studio and Java classes?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Jan 7 18:35:26 EST 2006

I'm trying to compile a java program I found on the net and it needs
some Sun java classes.  I've found them but how the heck do I get Visual
Studio to recognize/use the suckers?

:wq!

DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS             "We can't solve problems by using
       ALONE.  I speak for                the same kind of thinking we used
       no-one else.                         when we created them."
                                          - Einstein