[ale] wiki recommendations?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 11:37:53 EST 2006

Hi Pete,

Are you really sure that you need mod_python?  I run a Moin wiki site without using mod_python at all.

Here's some things to try:

- in <moin-var-directory>/cgi-bin/moin.cgi   check to make sure that your sys.path contains values
similar to these:

  sys.path.insert(0, '/var/moinmoin/')   <-- this is the directory where your wikiconfig.py file should exist
  sys.path.insert(0, '/usr/local/moinmoin/lib')

- in <moin-var-directory>/wikiconfig.py check to make sure that data_dir, data_underlay_dir are setup correctly.

Are you using the wiki as the 'root' website (instead of something like http://www.server.com/wiki/)?

-Jim P.