[ale] OT vision computers etal

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Thu Feb 23 17:16:54 EST 2006

I bought some PC's from Premio computer for a private school I used
to support.  They go Dell one better on almost every point of service
and support and there prices are very good.  They are nationwide but
have an office in Norcross.  The salesman I new was (ironically) a
fellow named Christian. His number was 770-368-8868.  That was over
three years ago and sales being what it is I have no idea if he still
works for them.  They have a web site.  www.premiopc.com

They will do all levels of service but what I liked is they would
sell me OS-less computers and they didn't automatically quote me
prices that included a Windows tax.