[ale] setting up WP sandbox on Ubuntu...

Step random4444 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:30:44 EDT 2006

Jim,

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home.  Sitting in Utah right now....

That's some unexpected and appreciated help!  I finally got my Sandbox
setup, so now I can start figuring out other things, like managing
permissions and using the terminal better.

I want to tie the terminal to a shortcut key, as already I use it quite a
bit - it's so much faster, once I know what to do anyways.  :)

I'll let you know how it works once I get home and play around with it
some.