[ale] SAP -- Dream Job!

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:51:45 EDT 2006

I wouldn't dignify him with extortion or blackmail.

I do kind of wonder if his wife would be shocked or if he has a history of
"extracurricular activities".  sounds like he's a pretty high-profile dude
in boston and I don't have any desire to be in even the local press.

that's the beauty of my job - millions of people see/use my work every day
but I'm completely annonymous in public.  speaking at ALE is about as
well-know as I have any desire to be - well, that, MySQL's conference and/or
OpenWorld (Oracle)...

Silly man - you should tell him you plan to send it to his wife, and