[ale] spam

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Tue Aug 22 14:30:56 EDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 08:48:58AM -0400, Geoffrey wrote:
> I know there's been a couple of discussions on spam recently, but I'm
> curious as to the volume people still see getting through.

> Anyone care to share the % of messages they still get with their current
> spam solutions?  I'm looking at putting a better solution in place, but
> don't want to do a lot of trial and error if I can leverage the lists
> experiences.
I've developed an Enterprise-class Spam and Virus filter that does a
good job on filtering spam.  It requires no maintenance from the client
and has been in use for 5 years and continually improved.

> Thanks folks.

> --
> Until later, Geoffrey

> Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
> security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin
Constitution?  What Constitution?

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]