[ale] Anyone interested in a ride to Alabama?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:54:38 EDT 2006

Heh. They're primitive, but they're not _that_ primitive.

I'm planning on staying in a hotel near the venue. Google maps lists about
three near Vestavia Hills,at the Montgomery Hwy exit from I-65. Going rates
appear to be in the $50-$60 range.  I haven't made any hotel reservations
yet, and I'm open to sharing a room. I'm also negotiating with another
person re travel, but it's a biggish van and I'm pretty ok with driving it
around.

-- CHS