[ale] attending tonight's meeting?

Richard Kolkovich sarumont at sigil.org
Thu Aug 17 12:17:43 EDT 2006

Step wrote:
> I'm relatively new to Linux, and interested in attending.  Do I just
> show up?  And what is the topic about, since I wasn't at the last
> session...  :)
>
> Anything I need to bring or know before coming?
>
> TIA,
> Step
>

> /* listening to Jewel sing "Wolverine's Theme" from
> http://www.modernhumorist.com/mh/0006/mp3_rerun/ - priceless! */

Just show up.  ;)

As Jerald stated, you can show up between 7:15 and 7:30.  Do you know
where the Weather Channel building is?  We have to be escorted to the
meeting (high security), so we will chill and chat in the lobby until
close to meeting time.

You need not bring anything, but you can certainly bring your lappie,
notepad, food for everyone, etc.  :)

Tonight's presentation is on PXE booting.

See you there!

--

Richard Kolkovich