[ale] FC5 updates-now Kubuntu 6.06.1

Stuffed Crust pizza at shaftnet.org
Tue Aug 15 08:00:10 EDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 09:12:57PM -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> There was probably over 100 updates for FC% the day of release :).

Just two, I believe, and it was a kernel fix.

> What I need to do is find the document that explains how to rebuild the
> FC5 install DVD with the updates integrated.  That can save much time.

Or take advantage of someone else's work:

http://www.fedoraunity.org

Their last "respin" release is dated 2006-06-21, available for i386 and
x86-64.  Their install images are also updated from the original FC5
release.

http://torrent.fedoraunity.org/torrents

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL                          ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^