[ale] Ubuntu woes

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:19:16 EDT 2006

I thought that atheros was included in Madwifi driver (installed by default
in Dapper I believe).

that be said I think there are some auth issues , but memory serving those
were in the Breezy release.

On 8/11/06, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com> wrote:

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."