[ale] OT: Server Cabinets for Sale or Trade

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sun Aug 6 07:47:02 EDT 2006

  I have 2 full height, standard size cabinets.  No shelves but they have
the rails for rackmount servers.  In addition they have a 4 plug power
strip at the top and heavy duty fans in the top as well.

  I'm interested in trade or sale, they are in Stockbridge, may be able
to deliver to downtown.  Reply offlist if interested.

Robert

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for              First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                       - Manowar