[ale] OFF TOPIC: COMCAST Port Blocking?

fd0man™—The Magical Floppy Man fd0man at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 01:12:59 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-05 at 00:56 -0500, Jeb Barger wrote:

> Hey all,  I have recently moved back to the ATL area and have comcast
> internet.  I tried to google to see what ports they block, and I can't
> find a straight answer.  Anybody know what inbound ports are being
> blocked by comcast?

I am not sure if anyone else has had different experiences,  but I have
not ever had any issues with ports being blocked at my home, which uses
ComCast.  This includes ports for SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, IMAP, POP3S,
IMAPS, SSH, Telnet, and more.

    ? Mike

--
The fd0man??The Magical Floppy Man! (fd0man at gmail.com)
"One world, one web, one program"  ?Microsoft promotional ad