[ale] Niece's laptop

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Aug 1 08:22:52 EDT 2006

Uh...

Being intellectually smart and being experienced are NOT the same thing.
Teenagers often think they are both because they are the former so will
often make bad decisions out of sheer inexperience.  The smartest of my
3 nieces often made the worst decisions of the 3 due to this when they
were in their teens.