[ale] SystemRescueCD got only one shot!

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 16:08:51 EDT 2005

Hi John,

I'm not sure if this helps, but when I want to shrink a PC partition, I
use the Debian net-install image (http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/)
which includes parted.  Just pretend you are doing an install, and then
select the existing identified partition and simply change it's size (up
or down).  No mess, no command-line parameters, nothing but a pretty
curses gui.  After you change the partitions you can cancel the Debian
install and go back to what you were doing.

hth,

-Jim P.