[ale] Mandriva upgrade problem

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Sat Sep 24 11:59:17 EDT 2005

Continuing the stab in the dark approach I have been monkeying with
fstab and here is what I have ended up with.  (Still getting "mounting
other file systems" message hang.)

/dev/hda1	/	est3	defaults	1 1
/dev/hda6	/home	ext3	defaults	1 2

none /mnt/cdrom	supermount	dev=/dev/
hdc,fs=udf:iso9660,ro--,iocharset=iso8859-1	0 0

none /mnt/cdrom2 supermount	dev=/dev/
hdd,fs=auto,ro,--,user,iocharset=iso8859-1	0 0

none /mnt/floppy supermount	dev=/dev/
fd0,fs=est2:vfat,--,mask=0,codepage=850,sync,iocharset=iso8859-1
0 0

none /proc	proc	defaults	0 0
none /dev/pts	devpts	inode=0620	0 0
/dev/hda5	swap	swap	defaults	0 0

###  Thats it, anybody see anything wrong?