[ale] Error uploading a file using a PHP webpage

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Sep 19 21:11:29 EDT 2005

In addition to the upload file size limit, also check the following:

max_execution_time = 60     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in
seconds
max_input_time = 90 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing
request data
memory_limit = 18M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (8MB)

Also, don't forget that for the changes to php.ini to take effect you should
restart apache (or possibly reload, I dont know if reload will do it).

I have an upload script that works exactly the same way and setting the above
took care of it for me.

-Jay