[ale] OT: Re: BellSouth DSL setup

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Sep 16 09:48:33 EDT 2005

James Sumners wrote:
> I hate Bellsouth.

On that note...

They finally buried my mother-in-law's dsl cable yesterday.  Problem is,
they cut her tv cable.  Her BELLSOUTH Entertainment digital tv cable.

Had them come back out and repair the tv cable.  Get this, not only did
they cut her cable but her neighbor's comcast cable.

So when I told the Bellsouth guy that they needed to get that fixed as
well, he said the neighbor would have to call comcast.

I told him Bellsouth cut it, they should be responsible for getting it
repaired.

Then he tells me that he's with BellSouth entertainment and that he
can't do anything about it, because it was BellSouth Communications who
cut the cable and they are two different companies!  What a crock.

I told him that he would at least have to tell the neighbor that she
would have to call comcast.

--
Until later, Geoffrey