[ale] wku.edu bounce

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Sun Sep 11 03:18:09 EDT 2005

Every single time I post to ALE, I get one of these, and it's getting
annoying...

I realize that everyone has different opinions on this, but it seems somewhat
wasteful to reply to mail your filter considers spam, seeing as how almost
all of it is spoofed headers, and you're likely replying to a nonexistent
address or just "some guy" somewhere. Either way, you're creating more
traffic for everyone, especially once you get the bounce back from your
mailer-daemon email to the nonexistent spammer address.

But I digress...in any case, can whoever's account this is please at least set
a whitelist so that ale traffic doesn't cause this bounce?

Thanks,
-Jay