[ale] linux generalist needed

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Wed Sep 7 11:05:16 EDT 2005

Hi ALE,

Spinnerdog is a small consulting company and is experiencing success.

We support Windows, Linux and primarily solve problems for clients regardless
of OS.  We do network consulting, embedded development, custom system design,
desktop support and infrastructure.  Our primary focus is to deliver on the
platform with which the client is most comfortable.

I am looking for an individual who can help me satisfy clients and develop
products in a virtual office environment.  Since we are small this is not a
full time position.  It is an hourly consulting gig.

If you are interrested in discussing the details please fill in the contact us
form at http://www.spinnerdog.com.

Thanks.

David Hamm