[ale] [OT]: Opinions: MP3/MPEG players?

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Sep 6 12:02:16 EDT 2005

I have a 1G iPod, and it's fantastic.

I don't use playlists. I keep my iPod permanently set on random play, and
enjoy whatever it throws at me. If I'm not in the mood for its selection,
I hit next.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:52:53 -0400