[ale] OFF TOPIC: Tulane student

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Sep 1 14:53:26 EDT 2005

My partner is a professor at Agnes Scott College and says that they are
extending registration to Sept. 9th in order to accommodate students needing
to temporarily relocate because of the hurricane.

I understand that ASC's gender bias will probably preclude this option for the
poster's _son_, but I wanted to point out the option for anyone knowing of
young women that are facing the same predicament. For instance,  we have two
family friends here in Atlanta with daughters sent home by the Tulane
closing.

On the other hand, ASC does have coed cross reg programs with other Georgia
Universities, so there is a slim chance that they are accepting young men in
this special circumstance. My partner wasn't sure about that point when I
asked her.

peace
aaron