[ale] A faster Java box - any tips ??

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Oct 19 15:40:41 EDT 2005

Good question.  I am thinking that I cannot take advantage of any parallel
processing - that my IDE can only do it in serial manner, else my dual
Opteron should be smoking the laptop (3.6 GHZ / 2 GB of RAM).  However it is
another avenue that I haven't thought about but I can look into it.

Thanks for the tip !

Greg