[ale] Automated ripping...

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Sun Oct 16 12:06:25 EDT 2005

I had done this.

I use mp3c.  I'm not sure where you can find it now.  But I had written
a shell script that did the following.

1.  Use mp3c to do a feedb lookup and create a shell script that
    will rip, encode.
2.  Move files to the proper directories.
    Music/Genra/Artist/Album
3.  Add file listing to master m3u
4.  eject CD.