[ale] Looking for inexpensive machine for firewall

runman runman at speedfactory.net
Fri Oct 14 14:15:06 EDT 2005

I built mine from the lowest components on Newegg.com for about $200.00 and
some stuff I had laying around.  I ordered the following :
processor (cheapest)
mobo (cheapest)
ram (cheapest - about 256 or 512)
HD (cheapest - 40 GB)
case (cheapest - about $30.00 or less)
moderately priced power supply (or maybe I used one that I have laying
around)
I provided the rest of the stuff

Greg