[ale] ISPs

runman runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Oct 12 10:55:53 EDT 2005

I was born and raised in the Tri-Cities (Johnson City-Kingsport-Bristol) and
my Mom still lives in Bristol VA.  When I put her phone # into the
Speedfactory our-service-area-thingy I found out that Speedfactory has
dial-up in the area. However, my Mom is in Bristol VA and I don't know about
the TN side of things.  My Mom's phone company is Sprint also.

HTH,

Greg