[ale] OT: Neat!

Marvin the Martian marvin.higginbottom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:55:35 EDT 2005

That's nothing, I've developed a proceedure I call "going to work"- it
involves a method of waking someone from a deep slumber to shower,
shave, and feed themselves, use a locking/unlocking device to open and
start a transportation device which carries a person to a place of
employment.

I've also come up with a method of doing this over the internet.

To lease my patent will cost each and every user one dollar a day.