[ale] Sunday 05-22-05 6PM RUN-AS-ROOT CHALLENGE

Jonathan Rickman jrickman at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:13:17 EDT 2005

On 5/19/05, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't quite think that was the only challenge. ;-)  Proving that it's
> not recoverable is going to be quite difficult.

I don't recall ever suggesting that it was not recoverable. Could you
point out where I suggested that please?

> Yes, someone should summarize (insults and all) and post in the wiki.

They should be sure to dig out your own thinly veiled insults as well.
They were not really that clever, and if anyone appreciates a clever
insult...it's me.

I'm bored with this topic now. I think I'll go read-only from here on out.

--
Jonathan