[ale] OT: U.S. National Identity Cards All But Law

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon May 16 02:30:53 EDT 2005

On Sunday May 15 2005 19:41, aaron wrote:
> On Thursday 12 May 2005 14:18, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> > On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 09:57 +0000, aaron wrote:
> > > Yeah...  that would be the same party of thugs, thieves and frauds
> > > [ that just passed and signed a Georgia law requiring government issued
> > > Drivers License ID in order to exercise your right to vote. ]
> >
> > Hate!  Don't be a hater.  Rise above the urge to spread hate.
>
> My apologies, but this personal affront is far too blaring an example of
> the twisted Orwellian landscape to simply leave it alone. I find it the
> ultimate fraud  and hypocrisy when a (paid?) apologist for the party of
> hate, the party built exclusively on the spread of blinding malice, would
> attempt to label a critic of that party's callous crimes as a "hater".
> peace
> aaron

Obviously, BOTH of you hate "hate." Thus, you are "haters."
I like hate. It's part of who we are. It's human. I have more problems with
people who hate "hate" and other human emotions and behaviors.

The hate haters would simply have us all be "voiceless, brain dead vegetables"

I for one love hate - and hate those who hate it!

Humph!
--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown