[ale] Miracles can happen! Really!

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:11:37 EDT 2005

James P. Kinney III wrote:

> Total time 6.5 days. BS never admitted their mistake but they did give a
> credit to my client for 1 months phone service (6 lines at business
> rates) to compensate for my bill.
>
> I forgot to mention that the beginning of this process took over a month
> as BS kept sending phone records to Speakeasy that were just garbage.
> Things like wrong service address, wrong phone numbers, incorrect data
> in nearly field.

Working in the telecomm industry, I'm shocked at the OP's turnaround
time... it's amazing anything gets done with any decent speed, though.

Data management is a horrible, horrible thing that rarely gets addressed
in an adequate amount of time.  I'm amazed at it -- because data
management you would think, is the one thing that they want to get right
the first time to avoid the other expenses that can be incurred by not
getting it right the first time.

	- Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                               <fd0man at gmail.com>
Website: http://fd0man.chadeux.net/     Jabber: mtrausch at jabber.com
Phone: +1-(678)-522-7934              FAX (US Only): 1-866-806-4647
Do you have PGP or GPG?  Key at pgp.mit.edu, Please Encrypt E-Mail!