[ale] H/W Q: Fedora-C3 and Dell's USB keyboard & mouse, SATA drives

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Wed Mar 30 11:01:02 EST 2005

Hi Mills!

I have FC3 installed on a Dell Poweredge SC420 (which is set up for 2 80GB
SATA drives in a RAID-1 array) and it's working like a charm.  (Setting up
the RAID was fun, especially since I'd never done that before.)  But I'm
using it as my primary mailserver, and had no problems with FC3
recognizing and configuring the the SATA drives.

I can't speak to the USB Mouse/Keyboard however.

Hope that helps!
Jay