[ale] OT: Help me! I need an MBA internship this summer!

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:19:35 EST 2005

Hmm.  That was suposed to go to Fulton alone.  But I guess I don't
really mind my screw-up.  Let that be my announcement to all my
friends and colleages on the ALE list that I will not be attending
(m)any more meetings.  I might be there for April, and I might not.

I'll miss talking to people at meetings, but I expect to stay on the
mailing list, so you won't be completely free of me.  :-)

--Michael