[ale] Silencing netscape talkback

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:39:18 EST 2005

Or... you just don't fill in the personal information and submit the
crash report any way. The personal information is in no way required
to submit the crash report. If you really don't like it, just don't
install the talkback agent when you install the browser; it does give
you that option.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/