[ale] OT: Question regarding whining monitors (for you EEs out there)

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Mon Mar 21 14:56:58 EST 2005

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 01:31:00PM -0500, Michael Trausch wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:51:23 -0500, James P. Kinney III
> <jkinney at localnetsolutions.com> wrote:
> > I'm one of the (un)lucky few who can hear electronic equipment
> > turning on.
>
> Remember the old Apple II monitors, and anything from the CGA days?
> Those were the worst...

Actually, vaguely on this subject, do any of you fancy helping me try
to get my (VGA, 27") arcade monitor to work?  It used to work, a while
ago, and then suddenly went kaput.  If I can get it working then maybe
I can finish my MAME box and give a presentation on same. ;) (I would
be happy to pay someone a reasonable amount for their time on this, if
they could get it to work... ;))

--George