[ale] [OT] tax or not tax at Dell.home

Yu, Jerry Jerry.Yu at Voicecom.com
Mon Mar 14 15:47:19 EST 2005

I tried to order two 1G usb drives from Dell.Home. surprised to find it actually taxs me (for zip code 30338 & 30005). I thought only Dell.Biz charges tax for Georgia...
anybody has similar/different experience ?

This email and any attached files herein contain information that is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If the reader of this message is not the recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use or retention of this communication or its substance is prohibited.