[ale] win32-linux compatible encrpytion of files

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Sun Mar 6 12:11:53 EST 2005

Well, for posterity:
I've decided to go with a friend's help and create our own encryption library
to use for the project, since this isn't the type of situation that requires
NSA-level encryption, and that way we have complete control over how it's
implemented.  As for the second part (packaging) I'm using "Zip to Secure
Exe" which is a windows utility (command line and gui) that happens to work
perfectly under wine.

-Jay