[ale] OT: Contact or Location of Google in Ga?

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 17:02:09 EST 2005

The way they paper job boards with ads suggests to me that they're
trying to "prove" that no Americans can do the job, thereby clearing the
way for them to hire H-1Bs.

I also expect that these are more "trained monkey" than typical
facilities manager situations would be, because what I think they're
trying to do is geographically disperse what is basically a canned
operation firmly under the control of the home office.  They just need
people to call a plumber when a water pipe leaks, etc.

Jeff