[ale] SUSE LINUX 9.3 ISO images Released to Mirrors

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Jun 30 10:38:03 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 10:19 pm, Van Loggins wrote:
>snips
> Note in addition to the downloadable DVD image they also have a 5 disk
> CD ISO image set available for download for the professional version. I
> am not sure if it is the full Professional version or if it is missing
> packages.

Someone on this list was looking for the CD version a while back.

> the closet mirror I have found that has it is the Georgia Tech mirror
> site. I'm pulling my cd disk iso images from there.

I was shocked recently to find my *ISP* is now a SUSE mirror.
http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/downloads/ftp/int_mirrors.html
(Last one at the bottom) Hope this is a sign they plan to become more linux
friendly, wish they would add Mandriva.
--
William