[ale] OT: Sr. SWE opening w/ Scyld in Annapolis

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Thu Jun 16 19:15:20 EDT 2005

Hello again, ALE (and excuse the off-topic post),

Remember that long posting I sent a few months back about needing an
internship?  The internal recruiter at Scyld that found me through
that posting wanted me to post this particular opening to ALE, so here
you go.  BTW, she's definitely one of the most pleasant and knowledgable
recruiters I've ever dealt with.  Not that she's going to read this or
anything.

Regrettably, the bachelor's (or higher) degree and 15+ total years
experience are non-negotiables for this situation, as is a limitation
to US citizens, permanent residents, and Canadians possessing a TN-1
permit.

For those of you who remember Donald Becker from his Beowulf
demonstration at the 1998 Atlanta Linux Showcase, he typically works out
of the Annapolis office, where this position is based.  I'm actually in
the SF office, so I can't speak for the Annapolis work environment.