[ale] DNS services

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Tue Jun 14 16:50:42 EDT 2005

Agreed.  Free Dyndns.org through my WRT54G with Sveasoft firmware works
like a charm!

-----Original Message-----
From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of
James P. Kinney III
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 12:04 AM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] DNS services

dyndns.org

On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 23:27 -0400, David Corbin wrote:
> On Saturday 11 June 2005 09:35 pm, Allan Neal wrote:
> > I use ddclient.  Works quite well.  I even have it set to
> > automatically update if my dhcp address changes.
> >
> > 	Allan
>
> I see I phrased my question wrong.   I want a service that supports
dynamic
> DNS.  I already use ddclient with ZoneEdit, but I'm contemplating
leaving.
http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com> Fingerprint = 3C9E 6366 54FC A3FE BA4D
0659 6190 ADC3 829C 6CA7

PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL  information that is intended only for use by
the   named recipient. If you are not the named recipient,  any disclosure,
dissemination, or action based on   the contents of this message is
prohibited. In such  case please notify us and destroy and delete all