[ale] Looking for a one line script

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 23:18:56 EDT 2005

Thanks for the solutions. I am actually working on a couple of
Automator workflows for OS X so I will have to make sure the shell
supports basname and dirname. I thought that such functions existed
but they were not turning up in my Google searches.

As for spaces in file names. They don't normally bother me.
AppleScript doesn't have any way to deal with them tha actually works
though. From the little bit that I have used AppleScript, I do not
like the language.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/