[ale] OT: The old mp3.com [correction]

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Jun 10 13:19:33 EDT 2005

And then there are also music distribution sites using Public Commons*
licensing. Michael Hirsch pointed me to MagnaTune a few months back...
<http://magnatune.com/>
======
*correction. That was supposed to be _Creative Commons_ licensing, not Public
Commons... and it looks like the sites that Grant provided URL's for are also
using Creative Commons licensing.
======

The slogan next to their logo is "we are not evil" :-)

A lot of the material here is very unique and innovative, and free to listen
to on stream.

peace
aaron