[ale] Evolution behavior

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 13:17:39 EDT 2005

One thing that may take time is that at least on Gentoo, Evolution runs
messages through SpamAssassin now.  Also, newer versions of Evolution
appear to have done away with choices as to how it stored messages,
i.e., it will onlt make a Big File as opposed to lots of little
per-message files (the cool aspect of *that* being that you could store
the messages on a ReiserFS partition and make it uber fast)

Jeff