[ale] Drive recovery

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Wed Jun 8 10:39:03 EDT 2005

Mark,

    I'm glad that I'm not the only one struggling with this.  I've had a
number of occasions where I've accidentally deleted something (not
'secure' deleted it, mind you), and had little or no success getting it
back.  I've since been looking for this easy way that I had assumed
everyone but me knew to recover files that weren't deleted securely.