[ale] Question: Transparent document sharing over the Internet

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Wed Jun 8 10:33:17 EDT 2005

>>>>> "tfreeman" == tfreeman  <tfreeman at intel.digichem.net> writes:

[...]

    tfreeman> It also seems like this is a situation that the AFS
    tfreeman> system is supposed to address, but now we are _way_ out
    tfreeman> of my realm of knowledge. Carnegie-Mellon(sp??)
    tfreeman> University had or has some research into this type
    tfreeman> situation.

Yeah, this looks like the type of situation AFS and / or CODA are
meant to address.

http://www.coda.cs.cmu.edu/

fletch at phydeaux.org|  Vincent, you should cease askin'          \ o.O'