[ale] Debian 3.1 (Sarge) released

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:14:44 EDT 2005

Here is a funny one
(http://linux.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=151857&cid=12740984):

"Now, when can we expect Etch?

These are some of the things that happened between Debian releases:
a) The Olympic games returned to Greece.
b) The Pope died.
c) A German Pope got elected in a conclave.
d) Apple switched to Intel.
e) Watergate's Deep Throat identity was revealed.
f) The French rejected the European Constitution
g) Boston won the World Series.
So just sit, be patient and wait for the signals my son."