[ale] News bulletin: The temperature seems to be cooling down in Hell!!!

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 19:32:18 EDT 2005

One thing that is bad about this format is that it would be pretty easy
to replace images contained within a document.  For instance, if I have
a sales report someone could replace the pie-chart for Feb showing
better/worse figures (who really looks at the raw sales data when there
is a pretty chart nearby).

So... the XML needs some sort of check-summing of document components.
Wanna bet that it will be determined that this needs to remain a secret
to protect Microsoft customers?

-Jim P.