[ale] OT: Good Support Company for 3Com IP Phone System?

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Jun 1 00:57:33 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 08:17:55PM -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> Atlanta - Corporate Headquarters
> Contact: Scott Faxon ??? sfaxon at digitelusa.net
> 2600 School Drive
> Atlanta, GA 30360-3142
> (770) 451-1111 ??? (770) 452-9269 fax
The 30360 zip code is Doraville.  Note that for many of the cities around
Atlanta, one can list either that city or Atlanta in the address and the
post office does not care.  This allows companies to have an "Atlanta"
address even though they're not within Atlanta's city limits.

Also 770-451-xxxx is shared by Doraville and Chamblee street addresses.