[ale] Tax software for Linux ... FAIRTAX

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 15:00:14 EST 2005

Except on this list there's no "on topic" or "of topic" per se.

Which brings up an idea...

We had a pair of lists in DC.  One was called dc-sage which was a
moderated, sysadmin/tech/UNIX-only list.  No off topic allowed.  There
was also an unmoderated dc-sage-chat which had a much higher volume and
a much higher level of participation on all things (political, social,
etc.).

Is it possible we're getting big enough we should look into something
like that?  We've gotten a few grumps about our daily banter here of
late, and I'm just wondering out loud.